Wednesday 16 May 2012

Welcome

Hey everyone! My name is Alex, and I love films. I love foreign films, dramatic films, action films, science fiction films... Honestly, do I have to continue? Give me a film, and I'll watch it. Another thing I love doing is watching critic videos like The Spoony Experiment, and I love reading reviews for different films like Head Injury Theater. Basically, I was destined to make a blog or something related to films eventually. Now, I know I'm just another reviewer for films on here, and to be honest, I'm not anything special. Still, I love watching films (and every so often a television series!), and since the Internet is already full of critics, I figured why not add to the big garbage pile of people's opinions?

This blog will be updated whenever I finish watching a film and have time to write a review. I'm not going to go out of my way to review bad or good films - I'm just going to review anything. To be honest, I usually end up watching pretty boring movies because I tend to go on IMDb, look up an actor or director, and then choose a movie or a television series based on descriptions. As well, what is made more often - a really good film or just a mediocre one?

Anyway, that being said, I'm done school for the summer, and I have a list of films and series I've been wanting to watch. I'm sure you'll hear from me soon enough. 'Till the first review!

No comments:

Post a Comment